We’ve been overwhelmed by the support we’ve had from people all around the world. In particular from the knitting community who have been simply amazing.
When we realised that some suppliers of Jamieson’s of Shetland and Jamieson & Smith’s had begun making Harriet’s Hat yarn packs, it was obvious one way we could thank them was to highlight their support. It also means that people coming here to download the Harriet’s Hat pattern might find somewhere local to them where they can buy the Shetland Wool they need.
If you’re selling yarns or yarn packs from the pattern, get in touch using the contact page and we’ll include you in the list below. If you’re offering a special deal, or donating some/all of the profits from Harriet’s Hat yarn packs to the Shetland MRI Scanner appeal we’ll also add a custom page detailing your offer and linking directly to it on your site.
Thanks as always for your amazing support.
- The Woolly Thistle (USA) – The Woolly Thistle currently has an offer on Harriet’s Hat Yarn Packs.
- Lost City Knits – Selling Harriet’s Hat yarn packs (link to ravelry post opens in new page)
- Northfield Yarns – (USA) Inspired by the Worldwide Knit Along event started by the Minnesota Knitters Guild, Northfield Yarn have put together kits for the hat. 10% off for MKG Members.
- Stranded By The Sea (Washington USA) – Stranded by the Sea have begun stocking the full range of Harriet’s Patterns, passing on our full set of 6 for the price of 5 offer. They stock a large range of Jamieson’s of Shetland Spindrift yard, and make kits, including pattern for the Harriet’s Hat.
- Have a Yarn Ltd. (Canada) – Have a Yarn Ltd. began stocking our patterns soon after we first started offering them as stockists bundles. They have ordered several times now, and left this note on their second order – “Thank you! We have had to reorder the colours already and into our second set of patterns.”
- Heleen Design (Netherlands) – Heleen has ordered stockist bundles from us several times now, and often posts pictures of some finished items from the Harriet Collection across social media.